Welcome to RC-2020
RC-2020, Inc. was founded in 1989 to create an open exchange of ideas among leaders of large community colleges throughout the United States and other parts of the world.
Our mission is self- Renewal and Change by exchanging CEO views and college practices in an open, honest and candid manner. RENEWAL and CHANGE – reflects our commitment to constantly challenge and improve services and utilize partnerships to better serve their students, faculty and communities.
We are a not-for-profit membership association of community and technical colleges serving international urban cities.
- The 30 Member Colleges represent over one million urban students and have annual operating budgets in excess of $5 billion.
- Member Colleges represent 26 cities and 4 countries.
RC-2020 provides a twice yearly Roundtable for CEOs of urban community and technical colleges to:
- Encourage internal exchange
- Expand understanding and widen opportunities
- Discover uncommon solutions to common issues.
We are a self-governing, non-profit association supported by membership dues and business sponsorships. Management, program and events are determined, and directed, by CEO volunteers. The Steering Committee is comprised of elected officers and appointed committee chairs to oversee management and financial activities.
Bylaws have been developed by members and are regularly reviewed.